Thank you for your feedback.!!
Auravedic Salon Professional Pure Brightening Skin Polish with Amla Tamarind is an ideal skin remedy for people having dull skin. An effective formula, this face polish combines the goodness of red tamarind and jojoba seeds which helps in dissolving dead cells to reveal a healthy and visibly brighter skin underneath. Revealing a brighter skin this face polish will help in giving you a bright and beautiful complexion that is also healthy. This skin brightening face polish also has excellent emollient properties and high oxidative stability due to the presence of Kokum butter in the composition. Creamy in texture, this skin brightening face polish includes purifying micro granules which are gentle and perfectly cleanses and exfoliates the skin. So bring home Auravedic Salon Professional Pure Brightening Skin Polish with Amla Tamarind and get absolutely soft and smooth skin that is also radiant. Auravedic is almost from the earth to your skin 100% pure. With every Auravedic product, you are getting years of knowledge in nature and research, following the principles of Ayurveda. Auravedic selects each and every ingredient for their individual properties to create the best products.
- The antioxidants and vitamin C present in amla juice helps in brightening the skin and imparts a natural glow to it.
- Tamarind in the composition is rich in alpha hydroxy acids which removes skin impurities and deep-seated dirt.
- The goodness pf mango butter in the composition helps in hydrating and nourishing the skin very well.
- The sunflower oil is extremely adaptable for the skin under eyes and sensitive skin.
- It helps in smoothening the under eye and also reduces wrinkles.
- Free of Parabens, SLS, Harmful Chemicals and Colours.
more in depth
How to use
Scoop onto fingertips and gently massage over skin. Leave on skin for a few minutes before gently wiping it off with a cotton ball.
Scoop on to fingertips and gently massage over moist skin. Leave polish on skin for a few minutes before gently wiping it off with a cotton ball.
25 Ratings & 5 Reviews
Review this product Write A Review
POSITIVES | NEGATIVES
Tap to filter reviews
narrow reviews by:
5 Users mentioned mosturizing Clear Filter