DOWNLOAD APP | SUPPORT | TRACK ORDER
Never ask a girl with winged eyeliner why she's late.
Popular brands in Shampoo:
More in Brand L'Oreal Paris:
Loreal Paris Shampoo:
A part of personal hygiene, shampoo not only cleans your hair and scalp of the daily impurities and dead cells, it also nourishes it. Frequent shampooing removes grease, dirt, and also discourages the growth of bacteria. A clean scalp encourages hair growth while clean hair reflects light better and so has a glossier and shinier finish. L’Oreal the French makeup and cosmetic giant helps you in keeping your scalp and hair clean by offering you a wide range of shampoos that are suitable for all types of hair – dry, normal, oily, colored, permed, anti-hairfall and much more.
L'Oreal's journey to the very top of the cosmetic's mountain began with an innovation in the hair care space in 1909 when Eugene Schueller a French chemist began selling hair care products to Parisian hair stylists. The products were so well received that the enterprising chemist, soon founded a company, that in time would become the world leader in the beauty space. For a brand with so much legacy and history, L'Oreal's approach to beauty is a rather simple one. They believe that beauty is the fundamental right of every woman and therefore innovate products that keep this simple philosophy in mind. The hair care and shampoo range of the brand is one of the most sought after products in the space. From maintenance to damage control, from hydration to nourishment, L'Oreal Shampoos do it all and are extremely effective in their action.
The brand works on a core USP of nourishment and repair. The environmental factors that cause dryness, roughness and dullness of hair can leave devastating effects on your hair and must never be ignored. L'Oreal offers a unique blend of keratin actives and arginine, which is considered to be the building blocks of hair and an excellent source of rebuilding material and nourishment for the hair blocks.
Each shampoo by L’Oreal is imbued with high quality standards. Each one of these shampoos is also a speciality shampoo and has one or more than one distinctive actions. Here is a look at the types of shampoos that L'Oreal has to offer on Purplle.com
1. Total Repair: Targeted at 5 hair problems including dullness, split hair, roughness, hair fall and damaged hair, this shampoo is rich in ceramide actives and provides intense repair from root to tip.
2. Fall Repair: This range of shampoos is a miracle worker on hair fall and contains arginine essence an essential amino acid that is essential for strong hair roots. Suitable for all hair types, it nourishes the hair root, restructures hair fiber and hair grows stronger.
3. Colour Protect: This range of shampoos is designed to nourish and protect coloured hair. Coloured hair tends to break far easier than uncoloured hair, and then there's the question of protecting the colour and making it last longer as well.
4. Smoothing Shampoos: This range of shampoos is specifically designed for rough hair and contains an intense smoothing formula that will smoothen out your hair with minimum fuss.
5. 6 Oil Nourish: Contains a powerful blend of 6 essential micro-oils that nourish and strengthen the hair while pampering and protecting the scalp. Perfect for everyday and habitual use, for longer, shinier hair
Best Selling Products:
The following is a list of best selling L'Oreal Shampoos available on Purplle.com
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
L'Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
L'Oreal Paris Colour Protect Protecting Shampoo
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Smoothing Shampoo
L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo