- Juniper berry was one of the first aromatics used in ancient civilization, and has a colorful history of use.
- With natural antibacterial and antimicrobial abilities, this is one of the most popular natural remedies for fighting skin irritations and infections.
- It can serve as a home remedy for acne and supports beautiful skin.
- Aromatherapists also use juniper berry oil as a popular balancing oil to help with greasy hair and also dry hair conditions.
- Aroma Seacrets Juniper Oil has a distinctive aroma that is woody, sweet, fresh and crisp.
- The smell of juniper berries is known to reduce physical and emotional signs of stress.
- It's said to have an encouraging and supportive affect on the emotional and spiritual aspects of a person, particularly helping a person navigate fears and resistance to the type of digging deep necessary for healing.
- When diffused, Juniper Berry helps cleanse and purify the air