- Cinnamon Leaf:- Cinnamomum Verum Physical Wellbeing.The herb, owing to its vast medicinal uses, has found a prominent position in traditional medicines, especially in Ayurveda, which is the traditional Indian medicinal system.
- Traditionally, Cinnamon is now being used all over the world in different forms for the treatment of a variety of health disorders including respiratory problems, skin infections, blood impurity, diabetes, and various heart disorders.Emotional Wellbeing: Cinnamon boosts the activity of the brain and makes it a good brain tonic.
- It helps to remove nervous tension and memory loss.
- Research at the Wheeling Jesuit University in the United States has proved that the scent of cinnamon has the ability to boost brain activity.
- The pleasant aroma of cinnamon oil makes it a very effective as a room freshener.
- It is often added to potpourris.Warning: This oil is only for external use.
- This oil is not to be used by pregnant women.
- It is not suitable for children below the age of 10
Country of Origin : India