- Palmarosa:- Andropogon Martini Physical Wellbeing When applied externally on wounds, it protects them from infections and also kills the bacteria that have already grown on them.
- The Palma Rosa oil is also aAntivirala.
- Beauty Applications:The Palma Rosa oil is aHydratinga in nature.
- This is one of the soothing properties of Palma Rosa essential oil.
- It helps your body retain the moisture in the tissues and maintains the moisture balance throughout your body.
- Therefore, this can relieve inflammation and certain other symptoms of dehydration, and is particularly good for the skin.
- It keeps the skin soft, moist, and looking young.Emotional Wellbeing: When used in aromatherapy treatments, Palma Rosa oil relaxes the muscles and nerves, fights depression, fatigue, anxiety, anger and nervousness, while also having an uplifting effect on the mind.
- Furthermore, it helps cure sores, cracks on the skin and Athleteas Foot.Warning: This oil is only for external use.
- This oil is not to be used by pregnant women.
- It is not suitable for children below the age of 10
Country of Origin : India