Bajaj Zero Grey Hair Oil™ Enriched With Onion, Helps Fight Greying Of Hair Naturally, 200ml+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
From the Manufacturers
How the Bajaj ZERO GREYTM Anti-Greying Hair Oil works
Understanding the science behind greying hair
- A pigment called melanin which is present in the hair renders the natural black color to our hair. The production of melanin takes place during the hair growth (anagen) phase in the roots of the hair beneath the scalp.
- The produced melanin is then transported upwards in the hair, thus imparting color to the hair shaft. The color intensity of hair is directly proportional to the melanin content in it.
- As we age, a natural loss of the melanin pigment causes the reduction in intensity of the hair color which eventually leads to loss of hair color i.e greying of hair. This is a natural phenomena but can be impacted due to various reasons mentioned below.
Goodness of natural actives that helps delay early greying
HibiscusKnown for its anti-greying properties.
KalonjiContains antioxidants to fight hair greying & helps keep hair healthy.
HennaA traditional herb that is used as a remedy for grey hair.
ShikakaiKnown to promote hair growth
OnionKnown to stimulate hair growth.
- Helps fight greying of hair naturally.
- Enriched with the goodness of natural ingredients such as Henna, Shikakai, Onion, Hibiscus and Kalonji with Almond Oil.Apply directly at roots using the applicator followed by massage.
- Leave overnight and continue regular usage for best results.It’s light and non-stickyTM Zero grey is a trademark and not a product claim Basis In vitro study Study conducted on melanocytes (melanin forming cells) has shown increased level of melanin.
- Melanin is pigment responsible for color of human hair Anti-oxidant study
Country of Origin : India
Based on 88 Ratings
Weighted average based on user credibility on purplle
What customers say:
(Tap on each bar to filter the review)
93% (41 reviews)
95% (40 reviews)
89% (38 reviews)
Value For Money
92% (26 reviews)
Good For Daily Use
96% (23 reviews)
Narrow Reviews By:
Customer Images (1)