Biotique Bio Bhringraj Anti Hair Fall Therapeutic Oil (120 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
Sold By: Avni Beauty Distributors LLP (MP) - MUM - NEW.Sold By: Avni Beauty Distributors LLP (MP) - MUM - NEW. Address: 7, 8, C4 Building, , Angel Logistics Park, Pimplas, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, 421311
Email ID: email@example.comFulfilled by Purplle indicates that the products will be checked and fulfilled by Purplle's fulfillment service. The seller will be responsible for the product's quality.
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
From the Manufacturers
- Makes hair silkier, thicker and longer with regular application.
- Contains natural ingredients and the goodness of pure Bhringraj that prevents premature graying and hair loss.
- Arrests hair fall by removing the root causes of bad nourishment and lack of proteins in the hair cells.
- Can be used by both genders and all hair types.
- Boasts of a consistency that allows deep penetration of oil into the scalp to provide greater strength to each strand of hair.
- Treats alopecia and other causes of premature graying and hair fall.
- Gives a youthful and lustrous look to your hair.
Bhringraj is an ancient herb rich in proteins, used for centuries to prevent hair loss and premature greying. Inhibits dandruff and helps keep hair shining with health. Mulethi which is also known as licorice root is an Ayurvedic ingredient which is very beneficial to the skin and hair. The root not only promotes the health of the scalp but also takes care of the hair. The amazing demulcent properties of licorice root help in soothing the scalp by reducing various scalp conditions like scabs and dandruff. This optimizes nourishment to your follicles and increases hair growth. Not only this, but amla oil also helps get rid of dry flakes from the scalp and dissolves grease and dirt from the follicles, improving overall scalp health
Primary Concerns : Dry Hair, lack volume
Primary Benefits : Reduces Hairfall, Strengthens hair
Product Type : hair oil
Country of Origin : India
Best Before : 31 Jul 2024
Based on 3884 Ratings
Weighted average based on user credibility on purplle
What customers say:
(Tap on each bar to filter the review)
94% (1755 reviews)
90% (1682 reviews)
91% (1450 reviews)
Good For Daily Use
83% (470 reviews)
Value For Money
91% (418 reviews)
Narrow Reviews By:
Customer Images (74)