What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Bvlgari Jasmin Noir The Essence Of A Jeweller Edp (100 ml) Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Bvlgari Jasmin Noir The Essence Of A Jeweller Edp (100 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
A fragrance every women would love to wear!
- Bvlgari presents their new perfume Jasmin Noir to the market in September 2008.
- Its mysteriously dark bottle will become an object of affection for many fans of the house of Bvlgari, whereas the fragrance will attract many fans of woody-floral compositions.The perfume Jasmin Noir is dedicated to women between 25 and 40, who are ready to pay more than average prices typical of Bvlgari's previous editions.Perfumers Carlos Benaim and Sophie Labbe (perfumers of the house of IFF) are in charge of this year's luxurious, The perfume is created in dualist contrast of masculine and feminine notes.The perfumers wanted to compose Jasmin Noir with jasmine as the central ingredient, but in a very different way than before.
- Jasmine is wrapped and created as dark, with mysterious aromas of precious wood.The composition opens with green plants juice with gardenia flowers.
- The heart encompasses Sambac jasmine absolute mixed with sateen almond aromas, while the base introduces dark notes of precious wood, with liquorice absolute and accords of Tonka.Commercial for this perfume was made on the Spanish island of Ibiza, cover face is Kate Moss, who is wearing a very expensive diamond necklace by Bvlgari, while the perfume bottle is visible in the background.
- Photographers who signed this commercial are Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Product Format : EDP