What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Diesel Fuel For Life Homme Eau De Toilette (125 ml) Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Diesel Fuel For Life Homme Eau De Toilette (125 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
A mythical elixir that evokes images of something that's a source of energy and fuels a passion for life. These emotions combined with sexiness and seduction is exactly what we have recreated and bottled. It's Fuel for Life. Use with caution!
- A mythical elixir that evokes images of something that's a source of energy and fuels a passion for life.
- These emotions combined with sexiness and seduction is exactly what we have recreated and bottled.
- It's Fuel for Life.
- Use with caution!.
- Top notes : Star anise and Pink pepper.Middle notes : Raspberry and Lavender.Base notes : Vetiver and Heliotrope.Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number.
- The serial number should match on the bottle and box.Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality.
- Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy.
- If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle.
- Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly.
- Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle.
- Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant
Product Format : EDT