What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Diesel Fuel For Life Spirit Eau De Toilette (75 ml) Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Diesel Fuel For Life Spirit Eau De Toilette (75 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Ask yourself : are you ready to live life with extra intensity? Are you ready to explore the unexplored and plunge headlong into a world that’s sexy and defiantly masculine? Diesel Fuel for Life Spirit is and intense, sensual and thrilling. It’s the new way to kick start your life with an invigorating jolt of pure pleasure. Use with extreme caution.
- Ask yourself : are you ready to live life with extra intensity?
- Are you ready to explore the unexplored and plunge headlong into a world that’s sexy and defiantly masculine?
- Diesel Fuel for Life Spirit is and intense, sensual and thrilling.
- It’s the new way to kick start your life with an invigorating jolt of pure pleasure.
- Use with extreme caution.Top notes : Bergamot and Cinnamon.Middle notes : Iris and Orange blossom.Base notes : Amber and Incense.Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number.
- The serial number should match on the bottle and box.Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality.
- Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy.
- If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle.
- Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly.
- Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle.
- Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant
Product Format : EDT