What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo Eau De Toilette (75 ml) Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo Eau De Toilette (75 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Only The Brave Tattoo, a new, fresh sensuality around a water-pipe tobacco accord and juicy fruits. A skin fragrance of an ultra-masculine, rock ‘n’ roll and mysterious man who chose who he wanted to be, and who, as an ultimate affirmation, tattooed it on his skin.
- Only The Brave Tattoo, a new, fresh sensuality around a water-pipe tobacco accord and juicy fruits.
- A skin fragrance of an ultra-masculine, rock ‘n’ roll and mysterious man who chose who he wanted to be, and who, as an ultimate affirmation, tattooed it on his skin.
- Top notes : Red apple and Mandarin.Middle notes : Pepper and Sage.Base notes : Patchouli, Benzoin and Tobacco.Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number.
- The serial number should match on the bottle and box.Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality.
- Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy.
- If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle.
- Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly.
- Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle.
- Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant