What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Dr. Patkar's Apple Cider Vinegar With Ginger Turmeric And Fenugreek (500 ml) Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Dr. Patkar's Apple Cider Vinegar With Ginger Turmeric And Fenugreek (500 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Apple Cider Vinegar In disease of Arthritis, the body becomes acidic.
- Apple Cider Vinegar In disease of Arthritis, the body becomes acidic.
- So in process of trying to make it alkaline, body leaches all the calcium from bones.
- Apple Cider Vinegar makes your body alkaline.
- This stops leaching of calcium.
- Turmeric Turmeric helps stabilize the bodys micro flora thus inhibiting yeast overgrowth.
- It also sensitizes the bodys cortisol receptor sites and thus is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent.
- It helps in reducing pain.
- Ginger Ginger has anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and antioxidant activities, as well as a small amount of analgesic property.
- Fenugreek Fenugreek possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective properties.
- It has been shown to stall auto-immune disorders by acting as a mimic of estrogen, which is know to inhibit this condition.
- Therefore, fenugreek has been investigated as a possible estrogen replacement in the treatment of arthritis.
- Diseases like Arthritis are mainly caused because of improper digestion.
- This makes body acidic.
- Ginger and Fenugreek blended with Apple Cider Vinegar improves your digestive system.
- Dosage: -15ml in a glass of water before breakfast,lunch and dinner.( carry diluted bottle(plastic is ok) if you are in office)
Country of Origin : India