Maybe you’ve never heard of colostrum, or maybe you’re not quite sure what it is! Colostrum doesn’t get the same attention that breast milk does, but it really should—it’s truly the rockstar! Colostrum is known as nature’s first food which comes to the rescue of an infant.
- Maybe youve never heard of colostrum, or maybe youre not quite sure what it is!
- Colostrum doesnt get the same attention that breast milk does, but it really shouldits truly the rockstar!
- Colostrum is known as natures first food which comes to the rescue of an infant.
- Colostrum is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands in late pregnancy and the few days after giving birth.This supplement is believed to be a guide and stimulates the immune system, and has been used as a treatment for cold & cough, diarrhea, and infections.
- Colostrum is rich in antibodies, high in proteins & carbohydrates & low in fat
Country of Origin : India