What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Dr. Patkar's Family Soy Protein 300 Gram Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Dr. Patkar's Family Soy Protein 300 Gram+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Soy protein isolate is a highly refined or purified form of soy protein with a minimum protein content of 84.
- Soy protein isolate is a highly refined or purified form of soy protein with a minimum protein content of 84.5% on a moisture-free basis.
- It is made from defatted soy flour which has had most of the non-protein components, fats and carbohydrates removed.
- Because of this, it has a neutral flavor and will cause less flatulence than soy flours.
- Soy isolates are mainly used to improve the texture of meat products, but are also used to increase protein content, to enhance moisture retention, and as an emulsifier Soya protein provides all the essential amino acids for human nutrition.
- Soybean protein is essentially identical to that of other legume pulses and one of the least expensive sources of dietary protein.
- Take one scoopful (10 g) as a food, blended with any food preparation of your choice.
- It can be added to any food preparation since it smooth and practically tasteless formulation.
- It blends with almost all food preparations, vegetarian, non-vegetarian,like dal or any gravy dish.
- An easy way to add protein to ones daily diet is by adding to preparations like chapatti, poorie, paratha, dosa, idli, etc.
- One can even add it to foodstuffs like dhokla, mathry, murukku, biscuits, cakes, etc.
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
- No Preservatives.
- No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine
Country of Origin : India