What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Dr.Patkar's Rose Vinegar Infused With ACV (100 ml) Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Dr.Patkar's Rose Vinegar Infused With ACV (100 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Best Astringent: Roses are said to have toning effect on skin and blood vessels making them especially useful for reducing redness on skin .
- Best Astringent: Roses are said to have toning effect on skin and blood vessels making them especially useful for reducing redness on skin .
- Removes excess oil from the skin.
- Natural Sunscreen & Sunburn Soother - Roses are rich in vitamin C, which is a powerful anti-oxidant for sun protection.
- Relieves Skin Inflammation - The anti-inflammatory properties in roses soothe skin inflammation including acne inflammation.
- Applying with a toothpick on the affected area and washing it with water after 10-15 mins provide to swellings or red skin will provide a soothing and cooling relief.
- Nourishes Hair Follicles - Roses are rich in powerful anti-oxidants that nourish hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.
- Rose water is also a great hair conditioner and helps pump up dry hair cells with moisture.
- Promotes Glowing Skin - Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin.
- Prevents Acne - Roses have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce acne inflammation, thereby diminishing the appearance of acne.
- Gently Exfoliates Skin - Removing dirt, germ, excess dead cells, excess sebum, and germs, stuck within skin pores.
- Package Quantity - 1 Bottle Rose Vinegar With 1 Empty Spray Bottle
Country of Origin : India