- Givenchy launched their fragrance for men in September 2008 and was advertised by pop star Justin Timberlake.
- The modern and contemporary perfume named Play Intense was presented in a bottle shaped like an MP3 player.
- It is made of milky glass, with cafalonium frame and rubber button to press.This fragrant creation Givenchy Play Intense is a work of perfumers Emilie+Coppermann and Lucas Sieuzac (Symrise), under direction of Francoise Donche, the perfume nose of the house of Givenchy.The perfume in EDP concentration contains notes of bergamot, mandarine, pink pepper, coffee flower, amyris wood, labdanum, vetiver, Tonka and patchouli.
- It is available in amount of 100 ml.Several commercials accompany this perfume.
- They were made in black and white, by Tom Munro.
- Givenchy Play Intense was created by Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann and Lucas Sieuzac
Product Format : EDT