Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Fuchsia Friday MP9 (3.6 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Long Lasting Formula
One swipe application
- Lip Colors are ideal for daily office wear adding charm and lasting long.
- The smooth lipstick texture allows easy application, giving you a perfect finish.
- The Lakme 9 To 5Matte Lip Color is a must have in your makeup kit.
- Pick the shade you love, or try them all!
- Lakme 9 To 5Matte Lip Colors are packed with features: High performance lip color that gives you soft, smooth lips all day, Enriched with Vitamin E, it conditions and softens your lips with wheat germ oil, Smooth matte texture with a color fix formula, Available in 45 shades, suited for office wear, It’s long lasting color that requires no touch ups.
- How to apply: Start from centre of the upper lip and glide the lipstick along the contours of your mouth.
- Repeat the same for the lower lip.
- Pro Tip: For a perfect pout, use along with Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner.Enriched with Vitamin E.High performance color fix formula.Long stay.Ultra matte.Available in a variety of shades
Speciality : Natural
Makeup Color Family : Browns
Finish : Matte Finish
Active Ingredients : Vitamin E, Wheat Germ Oil
Range : Lakme 9 To 5 Matte Lip Colour
Benefits : Long Lasting Formula, One swipe application
Based on 1002 Ratings
Weighted average based on user credibility on purplle
What customers say:
(Tap on each bar to filter the review)
Smooth In Finish
86% (101 reviews)
72% (99 reviews)
75% (96 reviews)
76% (83 reviews)
55% (80 reviews)
Narrow Reviews By:
Fuchsia Friday MP9
Expired / expiring product
Purplle isn't keeping their quality like they kept before. I received a damaged item earlier. For which I had to suffer a lot to get it returned and received only a part of the amount as refund. Now I received a lipstick with manufacturing date as Oct 2016. You sent unsold and old products to your customers....more
Purplle isn't keeping their quality like they kept before. I received a damaged item earlier. For which I had to suffer a lot to get it returned and received only a part of the amount as refund. Now I received a lipstick with manufacturing date as Oct 2016. You sent unsold and old products to your customers.