Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette Silver (7.5 g)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
- A versatile palette with 6 unique shades developed to suit Indian skin tones.
- Complimentary shades blend effortlessly to create different looks.
- Ideal for all special occasions.
- Two sided sponge applicator.
- Line your eyes in one sweep.
- Designed in collaboration with Sabyasachi.
- The Illuminate Look' is the latest trend marching on most international runways this season.
- It celebrates sparkle without any reason.
- 'The Illuminate Look' is all about shimmer, translucent and lustrous makeup, with a reflective shimmer finish.Get creative with the four limited edition eye shadow palettes with 6 vivid colors that you can mix and match to create various looks.
- The palettes are designed in collaboration with leading fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- They have a two-sided sponge applicator with high intensity powders that is most suitable for Indian skin tones.How to apply the eyeshadow palette:Use the two-sided sponge applicator and line your eyes in just one sweep.
- Create different looks by blending two or more shades with the sponge applicator effortlessly.Pro-Tip:Complete the look with the Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara and your favorite shade from the Lakme Absolute Illuminating Lip Shimmer in your favourite shade!Lakme is one of India’s leading color cosmetic brands offering a wide range of high-end, world-class color cosmetics and skincare products.
- Lakme has a vast product range specially crafted by experts for the Indian skin.
- The brand has also been redefining fashion in India for over 15 years with Lakme Fashion Week, India’s premier fashion event.A versatile palette of high intensity powders with 6 unique shades developed to suit Indian skin tones.Complimentary shades blend effortlessly to create different looks.Ideal for all special occasions.Two sided sponge applicator.Line your eyes in one sweep.Designed in collaboration with Sabyasachi
Country of Origin : India
Based on 63 Ratings
Weighted average based on user credibility on purplle
What customers say:
(Tap on each bar to filter the review)
Smooth In Finish
86% (14 reviews)
62% (13 reviews)
67% (9 reviews)
Good For Daily Use
71% (7 reviews)
Value For Money
60% (5 reviews)
Narrow Reviews By: