Thank you for your feedback.!!
The Lakme Clean Up Strawberry Face Wash is the perfect answer to dull and lifeless skin. It can rejuvenate the skin making it look radiant and ready for the next social event. The results of using this daily face wash are instantaneous and for everyone to see. The addictive strawberry fragrance and visible efficacy of this Lakme Clean Up face wash is what will make you come back to the online store time and time again to purchase it. This face wash keeps your face clean, giving you an instant glow and a radiantly fresh complexion. It washes away all traces of impurities like dirt, oil and other pollutants. This daily face wash is a mild cleansing agent that works wonders for dull looking skin. The Lakme Clean Up Strawberry Face Wash contains strawberry extract that nourishes the skin and gives it a natural and healthy looking glow. This daily face wash also contains small red and white microcrystalline beads which cleanses the skin thoroughly by removing dead skin cells to reveal the soft, bright underlying skin. This Lakme face wash also contains iodine traces which helps to control acne. The glycerin in Lakme Clean Up Strawberry Face Wash helps hydrate the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Provides long lasting strawberry fragrance that is revitalizing
- Makes skin look brighter and more radiant
- Leaves skin feeling and looking soft and supple
- Refreshes and rejuvenates dull-looking skin
- Dead skin on top layer of facial skin is easily removed to reveal fresher facial skin
- Acts as a mild cleansing agent
- Consists of an excellent clean-up formula
- It has an easy-to-apply gel base
- It provides a rich lather which is also good for removing excessive traces of makeup from the skin
- Help stimulate blood flow to ensure the skin get properly nourished
more in depth
How to use
Squeeze a small amount into your palms and work into a rich lather. Massage on wet face. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Lakmé is an Indian brand of cosmetics started in the year 1952 as a 100% subsidiary of ‘Tata Oil Mills’. Today it is owned by the ‘Unilever Group’. Lakmé occupies a special place in the hearts of Indian women even after the tough competition in the market. Lakmé has been ranked as 47th most trusted brand in India by ‘The Brand Trust Report’. It offers a wide range of, ‘high performance and world class color cosmetics, skincare products, and beauty salons’. The company is the title sponsor for ‘Lakmé Fashion Week’ (LFW) a bi-annual fashion event which takes place in Mumbai. Bollywood celeb ‘Kareena Kapoor’ is the brand ambassador of Lakmé in India.
39 Ratings & 12 Reviews
Review this product Write A Review
POSITIVES | NEGATIVES
Tap to filter reviews
narrow reviews by:
5 Users mentioned mosturizing Clear Filter