What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Nyassa Wheat Germ Oil (100 ml) Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Nyassa Wheat Germ Oil (100 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Contains Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil & Vitamin E Acetate
Signs Of Ageing
- Wheatgerm oil contains Vitamin E and other nutrients like minerals, vitamins, protein and essential fatty acids.
- Useful for tired and overexerted skin.
- Good for Dry and cracked skin.
- Works well for dry and aging skin.
- Most commonly wheat germ oil is used in aromatherapy.
- Since the oil is loaded with vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and E, it is very good for body massage.
- Minerals like phosphorus, iron, zinc, potassium and sulphur present in the oil provides the essential nutrients to the skin, nourishing it and improving the blood circulation, thereby relaxing and rejuvenating the body and mind.
- It can be used in treatments and hair masks to condition and soften your hair
Skin Concern : Signs Of Ageing
Skin Type : Dry Skin