The Purplle BFF APP is now fully loaded! Get downloading now on both iOS & Android
The sassiest, smartest & stylish buys on a budget - Street wear lipstick
When we step out of the world of brands and look at lipstick style, street style demands attention. A different universe than the street wear lipstick online, these are chic, eclectic, and diverse.
Streetwear lipstick is the range that is associated with urban or street fashion styles. The style is bold and edgy. The streetwear lipstick shades spoil you for choice. Their unique packaging and trendy aesthetic are their unique selling propositions.
Street shopping is fun. Especially if it is makeup shopping. The colours, the variations are exciting and daunting. The reason why street wear lipstick is a prize is because it helps express personal style. Women are able to give voice to their individuality and creativity. The bold and unconventional colors available in streetwear lipstick collections provide an opportunity for self-expression and experimentation with different looks.
Street wear lipstick shades are also a shot of confidence. The bold and vibrant colors can act as a statement accessory, enhancing the overall appearance and drawing attention to the lips. This can boost self-esteem and make a woman feel more put-together and ready to take on the world.
And finally, it is difficult to resist the street wear lipstick price. They are pocket-friendly which allows youngsters to choose from a range of lipsticks.
Types of Streetwear Lipstick Available on Purplle
1. Streetwear liquid lipstick: The easy-to-apply, long-lasting is available in a matte or glossy finish. Women love streetwear liquid lipsticks because they provide precise application, vibrant color payoff, and a modern, trendy look that complements street fashion styles. Liquid lipsticks look even more enchanting if complemented with a nice lip liner.
2. Streetwear crayon lipstick: Youngsters love the creamy texture, smooth application, and also that it's available in a range of colors. They are super convenient to carry, portable, and provide a balance between precision and comfort. They are perfect for on-the-go touch-ups and offer a versatile and playful approach to lip color.
3. Streetwear matte lipstick: The velvety, non-shiny is an instant hit. These lipsticks are known for their long-lasting formula, intense pigmentation, and ability to create a bold statement. Women love streetwear matte lipsticks because they offer a sophisticated and edgy aesthetic, enhance lip shape, and provide comfortable, non-drying wear throughout the day.
4. Streetwear bullet lipstick: Small, cute, creamy, or satin-textured, this can provide a range of finishes, from sheer to full coverage. They are easy to apply, offer versatility in building up or toning down the intensity, and often come in a wide range of shades to suit different skin tones and preferences.
Here are some tips for selecting lipsticks based on different occasions
1. Long-lasting lipstick: It is labeled as long-lasting or transfer-proof, as they tend to have better-staying power. While buying remember to stick to matte or liquid lipstick formulas, as they generally have longer wear time compared to glossy or creamy finishes.
Always choose the high pigmentation lipsticks, as they tend to stay on the lips for longer.
2. Office wear lipstick: The best options are subtle and neutral shades, such as nude or light pink, that provide a professional and polished look. It should have a moisturizing formula as it is worn for long hours.
3. College wear lipstick: Experiment more with fun lip colors. Choose vibrant and trendy shades, such as bold reds, pinks, or even unconventional colors like purple or orange, depending on your personal style. They should be comfortable to wear, should be easy to apply, and shouldn’t dry your lips. Experimenting with different shades and finishes will help you discover what works best for you in different situations.
4. So while the world of brands and fancy names are always there to rely on, it is important to step out of your comfort zone to experience street style shopping. A word of caution wold be to test the products on your skin like the palm. If you are allergic, it would be a good idea to stick to your favorite brands.