Dabur Botanica Anti-ageing Cream 50g pump+INFO
Return in 15
Sold By: Avni Beauty Distributors LLP (MP) - GGN 2 - NEW.Sold By: Avni Beauty Distributors LLP (MP) - GGN 2 - NEW. Address: Khewat no.345/360, Satbir Logistics Park,, Khentawas, Tehsil Farukhnagar, Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122506
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgFulfilled by Purplle indicates that the products will be checked and fulfilled by Purplle's fulfillment service. The seller will be responsible for the product's quality.
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Signs Of Ageing
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
All Skin Types
Prevents Signs of Ageing
Reduces Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Reduces Dark Circles
- Botanica Anti-ageing cream is a scientifically designed skin care system based on 3 pronged- hydration, regeneration, and conditioning of skin to combat radiation, pollution & ageing.
- It keeps your skin firmer, younger looking, unblemished and reduces under eye dark circles.
- The effective contents of Botanica Anti-Ageing cream control your wrinkles & brings back the lost radiance and youthful glow.
- It is an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle cream made from natural extracts with additional benefits of niacin amide which improves appearance of skin wrinkles, sallowness and improves elasticity and protects skin cells from PM 2.5 induced oxidative stress and cell damage.
- and jojoba oil which is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B.
- It is the perfect moisturizer which can help slow down the appearance of ageing and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles.
- Unique ingredient of fagus sylvatica helps reduce ageing signs by improving cellular oxygen consumption and thereby it improves blood circulation and increases cell renewal rate to improve skin firmness and elasticity.
Skin Concern : Dark Circles, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Signs Of Ageing
Skin Type : All Skin Types
Active Ingredients : Jojoba Oil, Niacinamide, Vitamin E
Benefits : Prevents Signs of Ageing, Reduces Dark Circles, Reduces Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Product Type : face cream
Country of Origin : India
Best Before : 28 Feb 2025