Deve Herbes Pure Avocado Oil (Persea americana) 100% Natural Therapeutic Grade Cold Pressed (15 ml)+INFO
Return in 15
Sold By: DEVE HERBES - Gurgoan.Sold By: DEVE HERBES - Gurgoan. Address: 704, 7th Floor,Palm Court, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road,
Email ID: email@example.comFulfilled by Purplle indicates that the products will be checked and fulfilled by Purplle's fulfillment service. The seller will be responsible for the product's quality.
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
- Deve Herbes products are Vegan and Cruelty-Free Pure Avocado Oil (Persea americana) Avocado Oil exhibits excellent penetrating qualities which makes it ideal as a massage Oil or carrier Oil for all sorts of products.
- Avocado Oil is also moisturizing while having a low chance of clogging skin pores.
- Avocado Oil is also known to be very rich in vitamin E and the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid.
- Origin: Avocado Oil is yellow- green in color.
- This Oil is derived from the pulp of the Avocado.
- The pulp is pressed to produce Avocado Oil.
- Besides being full of minerals, fatty acids and vitamins, Avocado Oil is also composed of potassium, linoleic acid and vitamin E.
- Uses 1) Antioxidants in Avocado Oil are known to be very powerful helper in the battle” against skin ageing process, fighting free radicals and protecting skin cells from oxidizing.
- 2) Avocado Oil is rich in Omega-3, which is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, therefore decreasing the chance of being sunburned, preventing the appearance of age spots.
- Avocado Oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, because it can breath a new life” into it, increasing its elasticity and rejuvenating the skin.
- 3) Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins, such as Vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2, K, PP...It can be used not only as a skin care treatment, but also, the vitamins mentioned above can be beneficial for the whole body.
- To improve the overall condition of your hair, nails, skin.
- 4) Avocado Oil is widely used in cosmetic industry, as a very powerful ingredient that can help moisturize your skin, nourish it and fight ageing process, as we already mentioned.
- Most effective benefits Avocado Oil brings to our facial skin.
- This Oil is considered to be a base Oil” that you can apply on the skin alone, in its pure form, or use it as a base for preparing essential Oils mixes.
- 5) Avocado Oil can be used daily and is beneficial for all skin types, it can be used, as a very effective and natural skin moisturizer.
- This Oil will deeply penetrate to the deep layers of the skin and stimulate the production of collagen, therefore, improving the softness and elasticity of the skin and reducing its dryness.
- (Avocado Oil can be also beneficial for people with such skin conditions as psoriasis and eczema, relieving the itchiness of the skin.) 6) Avocado Oil can be used alone instead of under eye cream, naturally caring for gentle skin around the eyes and reducing tiny mimic fine lines and wrinkles.
- 7) Avocado Oil can be used as a great night time treatment or it can be used as a base for preparing other homemade natural skin care treatments.
- 1 teaspoon of Avocado Oil can be added to any facial homemade mask.
- When used regularly, Avocado Oil can help reduce skin redness or irritations, get rid of small fine lines, improve skins elasticity, so that the skin will look young, healthy and fresh.
- If you desire to have glowing skin, if your skin is very dry and you want to improve its elasticity, or if you just desire to fight ageing process using natural ingredients Avocado Oil can be a good solution for you, filled with antioxidants, vitamins and good” fatty acids, it can do a great job protecting, moisturizing and soothing your skin
Active Ingredients : Avacado, Avocado, Avocado Oil, Collagen, Linoleic Acid, Vitamin E
Country of Origin : India
Best Before : 28 Feb 2026