Lakme Face Sheer Sun Kissed has sun soaked irridescent pigments that tint, highlight and layer for lovely cheek and face color.
Thank you for your feedback.!!
- ard- leave the food unsavory –similarly excess of the glow thingy spoils the look! Compliment your skin with the Lakme Face Sheer for an effortless shine
- This sheer powder naturally blends with your skin tone and the range has three shades to choose from
- The sun soaked iridescent pigments tint, highlight your cheeks with a beautiful glow
- The sponge applicator makes it very easy to apply and it's a compact size that can fit into your bag
- So buy the Lakme Face Sheer in the shade of your choice, now!How To Use : Twist to open
- Tap to infuse sponge with color
- Layer to build gorgeous sunny cheek color or lightly go over face for that just-back- from-a-tropical-island holiday look
- Twist to close
- Lakme is one of India’s leading color cosmetic brands offering a wide range of high-end, world-class color cosmetics and skincare products
- Lakme has a vast product range specially crafted by experts for the Indian skin
- The brand has also been redefining fashion in India for over 15 years with Lakme Fashion Week, India’s premier fashion event
- Sponge Applicator
- Pigments for Tint
- Effortless shine
- Highlight your cheeks with a beautiful glow
- Blends seamlessly
- Compact size and easy to travel with
more in depth
Twist to open. Tap to infuse sponge with color. Layer to build gorgeous sunny cheek color or lightly go over face for that just-back- from-a-tropical-island holiday look.
Lakmé is an Indian brand of cosmetics started in the year 1952 as a 100% subsidiary of ‘Tata Oil Mills’. Today it is owned by the ‘Unilever Group’. Lakmé occupies a special place in the hearts of Indian women even after the tough competition in the market. Lakmé has been ranked as 47th most trusted brand in India by ‘The Brand Trust Report’. It offers a wide range of, ‘high performance and world class color cosmetics, skincare products, and beauty salons’. The company is the title sponsor for ‘Lakmé Fashion Week’ (LFW) a bi-annual fashion event which takes place in Mumbai. Bollywood celeb ‘Kareena Kapoor’ is the brand ambassador of Lakmé in India.
Review this product Be the first to review