What are you looking for?
Sign inYour OrdersYour AccountElite MembershipYour Beauty ProfileYour WishlistPurplle Credit
New Customer? Start here.
Become a Seller?Register Now.
Morpheme Pure Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil (100 ml) 2 Bottles Is Out Of Stock.
This product is out of stock
Be the first to review
Morpheme Pure Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil (100 ml) 2 Bottles+INFO
Return in 15
100% Genuine Products
Return 15 Days
Morpheme Pure Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil (100 ml) 2 Bottles
- Morpheme Remedies Castor Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the plant Ricinus Communis.
- Many people are already aware of the various health benefits of castor oil.
- However, there are many different types of castor oil, such as black castor oil, hydrogenated castor oil and castor oil granules.
- One of the most popular types of castor oil is cold pressed castor oil, since this is considered to be the oil with the greatest concentration of nutrients.
- Just like any other type of castor oil, cold pressed castor oil is extracted from castor bean seeds.
- These castor bean seeds are rich with oil, which makes up 50-60% of their weight.
- Cold pressed castor oil, does not make use of excessive heat and other chemicals to produce the oil.
- Instead, natural methods of pressing are used.
- This process takes time, but produces 100% pure, quality castor oil.
- Cold pressed castor oil is extremely beneficial for hair and skin care.
- When you apply castor oil to your skin, the oil is quickly absorbed, moisturizing and softening the skin because of its emollient properties.
- Likewise, using cold pressed castor oil on the hair can strengthen the hair shaft, nourish the roots, and give you tangle-free, soft hair.
- It can help restore the hairs lost nutrients, stimulating hair growth and increasing thickness.
- Although cold pressed castor oil has a plethora of benefits for the hair and skin, take note that you need to apply it regularly in order for it to have an effect.
- You should start seeing results after six weeks of constant use.
- Please note - This Product is Non Edible and is meant for Cosmetic Purpose only
Country of Origin : India